Birds for adoption
To inquire about any bird you may be interested in, please email us at FLParrotRescue@aol.com
All of the birds that are relinquished to Florida Parrot Rescue are vetted, temperment tested and kept in quarantine for a minimum of 30 days before they can be adopted.
Unless Otherwise Noted, These Are Our Current Adoption Fees
· Small Parakeets, Finches & Budgies: $15 or $40 With Cage
· Lovebirds & Cockatiels: $25 or $50 With Cage
· Quakers: $50 or $100 With Cage
· Large Parakeets, Ringnecks, Conures, Parrotlets: $75 or $125 with cage
· Poicephalus/Senegal, Pionus, Alexandrines, and Lories: $250 with cage $325
· Small Amazons (White Fronts, Lilac Crowns, Mexican Red Heads, etc.): $300 with cage $450
· Greys, Eclectus, Mini-Macaws, Goffin and Bare-Eyed Cockatoos, and Large Amazons
(Yellow Napes, Double Yellow Heads, Blue Fronts): $350 with cage $550
· Macaws and Large Cockatoos: $400 With cage is $650
Florida Department Of Agriculture & Consumer Services Required Notification
We are a tax exempt corporation: Registration # CH30490 Expiration date: July 30, 2012
A copy of the official registration and financial information may be obtained from the division of consumer services by calling toll-free (800-435-7352) within the State. Registration does not imply endorsement, approval, or recommendation by the State.